Saturday, January 27, 2007

Week 4: Fairy Wings


Well, maybe not quite, but I can spin it (maybe).

Dyed African Agates and sterling wire that can be seen as a wing shape. ;-) I love these African Agates - they are in so many colors that a necklace like this can go with any thing!

I'm also really working on photography. In the past, I've stuck with just using my scanner, but I really want to use my digital camera. That's why I bought it!! My first photographs of this piece were on a black velvet necklace bust...and every single piece of dog hair and lint showed up. Yuck! As a result, I adjusted my display, and decided I needed to do some serious cleaning of my displays. They didn't look that bad to my naked eye!!!

At any rate, I'm very pleased with this piece of jewelry. I think it calls for very simple earrings - don't want to overpower the necklace.

No comments: